Thursday, October 4, 2012

I've passed my LJM.. Alhamdulillah~

-Danbo graduate too!! Ahakz-

Assalammualaikum, in the name of Allah, the most gracious and most merciful. Alhamdulillah in his will I passed my LJM's exam. For those who had read on my previous post should have known that I just had my convocation. So, now i'm officially hold a Bachelor degree in Health Science (Nursing) and soon I'll get my practice licence. 

I should be happy right now and celebrate but, i'm not. Soon After I received the text message from my lecturer informing that i've passed, I quickly grabbed my laptop to have a looked at my FB's nursing group. As we promised each other that we'll update as soon as we know our LJM's result. It had been my habit to scroll down on the news feed which definitely update me with the latest status from my friends. 

And two status of my friends got my attention. One of my friend was upset that she didn't passed the LJM which also one of my closest friends. It's affect me too, as we already planned to seek for jobs together. Every time I know about any job offers, I would let her know and she would do the same too. So, now she have to repeat the exam, maybe around this December and that can be really stressful. Nothing can I do for her but "Hey, go and break a leg dear!!".

And then, the other status was actually a photo of my friend with some abrasion and wounds on her face that she had from MVA (motor vehicle accident). It's awful but she's lucky that her beautiful eyes wasn't injured. When I said beautiful eyes, she really had beautiful eyes. They were green and yes, she's Malay. 

Nothing comes easy. The greatest things as thought, discoveries and inventions were nurtured in hardship, often pondered over in sorrow and established with difficulties, a quote well said by Samuel Smiles. As a muslim, we were taught to understand that Allah may test us with various calamities but then, he had planned something better. 

That all for tonight, Bye.


p/s: Hahah.. terbelit dok tetiba malam ni MG taip English..Entah btoi ka tidak...myEnglish is getting bad. So, saja nak dera ampa baca dlm english plak.. Cek nak praktis English cek yang makin teruk... 



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

alprazolam xanax generic form - xanax bars 039

Anonymous said...

diazepam 10mg how long does diazepam withdrawal last - buy real diazepam

Anonymous said...

ativan lorazepam ativan vs xanax fear flying - lorazepam 1mg side effects

Anonymous said...

soma online soma drug addiction - carisoprodol 350 mg tablets information

Anonymous said...

cheap ambien online price generic ambien walgreens - i took ambien and alcohol

Anonymous said...

cheap soma carisoprodol high effects - expired soma medication

Anonymous said...

valium anxiety 10mg valium equal 2 mg xanax - mylan 345 generic valium

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...